Bradley A. Barros
Bradley A. Barros, President & CEO
Private Risk Capital Development Advisors, LLC
Bradley Barros is the co-founder and CEO of Private Risk Capital Development Advisors, LLC (PRCDA). PRCDA is the only fee-based PPLI design firm in the United States that exclusively uses its own patent-pending and bespoke solutions. Brad is also the co-founder and CEO of My International Family Office, Inc.
Board member and Director of numerous life and casualty insurance companies.
Mr. Barros’ career highlights include:
- Cofounder and Director of a boutique multi-national insurance company that raised over $2 billion in alternative insurance risk;
- Board member and Director of numerous insurance companies;
- Founder and CEO of two national networks of wealth advisors providing financial planning services for over 30,000 members;
- Founder and CEO of a national training firm providing advanced continuing education services to attorneys, CPA’s and other wealth advisors;
- Co-founder and Director of a principle guaranteed annuity program with operations in Europe, Asia and Latin America;
Co-developer of a global joint venture with a NYSE CPA firm.