Steven A. Horowitz, Esq.
Steven Horowitz focuses on all areas of taxation, tax planning for closely held businesses and their shareholders, estate planning, business succession planning for small and medium sized businesses, life insurance and asset protection planning including private placement life insurance, non-qualified deferred compensation planning, offshore tax and estate planning using life insurance, etc.
His practice includes the representation of clients before the Internal Revenue Service, including practice before the United States Tax Court.
- New York
- United States Tax Court
- Income and Estate Tax Planning
- International Wealth Transfers Planning (Income and Estate) Estate Planning for high Net-Worth Clients
- Federal and State Tax Controversies Business Partnerships Planning and Taxation
- Succession Planning For Business Owners and Families Tax Planning For Corporate
- Executives and Shareholders Life Insurance Planning
- Private Placement Life Insurance Design and Planning Asset Protection
Non-tax Practice Areas
- Business consulting and analysis
- Business reorganizations and mergers and acquisitions
- Reverse Merger counseling and participation
- American Bar Association
- ABA Tax Section
- ABA Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- NYS Bar Association
J.D., Tax Law, Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, 1984
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Public Accounting, Frank G. Zarb School of Business at Hofstra University 1989
Bachelor’s Degree Economics, Hofstra University 1981